New York Sash replacement windows can adapt to fit the style of your home, no matter how modern or traditional. If you want red sashes with a gray frame, we can do that. If you want simulated divided lights, brick mold casing and crown moulding, we can do that. If you’re unsure, our Design Consultants can work with you to fit the look that’s best for you by sharing photos of other projects we’ve done or showing you ideas in our Idea & Design Center Showroom.
Options to fit your style
You’re the designer, with grid options that enhance your window and making it easy to maintain a certain look. New York Sash offers you a variety of grid options and styles!
- Contoured Grids (between the glass): Colonial-style contoured grids give an elegant look while remaining easy to clean.
- Flat Grids (between the glass): Flat grids give a classic look and are available in a variety of configurations.
- Simulated Divided Lite (outside of glass): By placing traditional grids on top of the interior and/or exterior surface of the glass, you get the look of a true divided lite.
New Construction Casing Choices
- Double-Hung 908 brick nose with sill nose
- Double-Hung 5″ brick mold with picture frames casing
- Double-Hung 3 1/2″ flat picture framed casing
- Double-Hung 3 1/2″ flat casing with sill nose
- Double-Hung 908 picture framed casing
New York Sash has 14 standard paint colors – plus the ability to come up with custom colors. Vinyl is available in white or tan, and paint can be applies to the sash and frame in any combination.
The window is exactly what we were looking for in an upgrade. The fit & finish are excellent. It has really helped in keeping us…
Very professional, dependable, knowledgeable about the products they sell and stand by their warranty for products sold.
I was very satisfied with the job that Brandon did installing my new cellar windows & I was surprised how fast he was able to…
We are very happy and will be sharing that with neighbors and friends.
Will recommend SASH windows to everyone who sees our greenhouse area. Thank you. Well done!