Now that the weather has warmed up, you may be beginning to do some indoor and outdoor cleaning of your home. This is the perfect time to inspect your homes windows to see if they need to be replaced. There are a handful of reasons that you may need to replaced your homes windows with new Vinyl replacement windows.
Here are 5 questions that you should ask yourself:
1. Do you feel a draft coming from your windows?
2. If your windows are double-paned, is there condensation or fog in between the panes?
3. Are your windows difficult to open or close?
4. Are your windows showing signs of wear (rotting, warping, etc.)?
5. Are your windows single-paned? (Single-paned windows increase your energy bill. Installing double-paned, triple-paned or gas-filled windows can maximize resistance to thermal conductivity and decrease your utility bill!)
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these then you should consider replacing your windows. At New York Sash we offer vinyl replacement windows that are highly energy-efficient and will save you money on your heating and cooling costs. New windows will also update your home and raise the curb appeal.
Here is a video of our owner Scot describing how to complete a visual inspection of your home’s windows:
To get started on your window project, give us a call at 315-760-6775 or request a quote here.