When you place your trust in New York Sash for your home improvement project, we promise to do our best to protect you!
Your home, your health and your safety are our #1 priority and we want you to feel comfortable with working with us. The following OSHA recommended safety guidelines have been implemented to align with our company COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan.
For all staff at all locations:
- Employees will be required to stay home if they are sick and are trained on symptoms and procedures.
- A distance of at least 6’ will be maintained and face coverings are required at all times.
- Employees will clean hands whenever arriving at a new location by washing hands with soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds. Employees will sanitize and continue to clean hands throughout shift as necessary. Gloves will be provided to be worn as necessary or at request of customer.
- Employees will practice respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- No handshaking is allowed. Use other non-contact methods of greeting.
- Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals or that have label claims against the coronavirus will be used to clean surfaces at all locations daily.
- Employees are encouraged to report any safety and health concerns.
For in-home demonstrations:
- Employees will take their temperature prior to arriving to an in-home demonstration. If temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above access will be restricted.
- Employees will wear a face covering when inside a customer’s home, no exceptions.
- Employees will clean and disinfect all material samples before and after each in-home demonstration with an Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemical or that have label claims against the coronavirus, provided by New York Sash.
For home project installations:
- Employee temperatures will be taken prior to arriving at a customer’s home. If temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above access will be restricted.
- Employees will wear a face covering when inside a customer’s home.
- While in vehicle, employees of two or more within six feet of each other must ensure adequate ventilation and wear a face covering.
- Employees will limit the use of co-worker’s tools and equipment. To the extent tools or equipment must be shared, provide and instruct employees to sanitize tools before and after use. When cleaning tools and equipment, employees should consult manufacturer recommendations for proper cleaning techniques and restrictions.
You can find more information about our operations during COVID-19 by clicking here.
And if you have any questions, we’re here to help. Contact us!