As this week’s featured project we are featuring three new doors that we installed for a customer in Rome, NY. Our customer wanted to update their previous worn entry and storm doors, while also adding some color to their front entry.
On the front of the home we installed a Provia Legacy smooth steel entry door with twilight decorative glass and bright brass hardware in the color Mountain Berry, in and out. In addition we installed a Provia deluxe series storm door with clear glass and a black contemporary curve handle set in Mountain Berry Red to match.
Colored doors can add character, charm and visual interest and are a great option for homeowners who want to spice up their entry door.
On the back of the home we installed a fiberglass smooth basic unpainted entry door with glass with bright brass hardware.
Benefits of New York Sash Entry Doors
- Doors come in styles with or without glass.
- Exclusive wood and paint finishes and wide variety of glass options.
- Hardware available in oil-rubbed bronze, satin nickel and bright brass.
- Entry doors made of 20-gauge steel that gives 49% more protection than a consumer-grade door.
- Kick in proof security plate reinforces the fully wood framed doors providing extra strength.
- Fingerjointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles, increasing rigidity and integrity of the door.
- Tab and slot mechanical interlocks for extra security.
With our custom made Entry doors, you can customize everything from the glass pattern, optional grids, to the door finish! You can truly make it yours to represent your home and style.
Benefits of New York Sash Storm Doors
- Retractable Screens
- Robust Frames
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Screens
- Numerous Styles and Colors
New York Sash offers various attractive, custom-sized aluminum storm door styles, with or without screens and various glass options. We offer the highest level of customization to provide glass screen door products that appeal to the aesthetic and functional needs of any home.
Have a project you want to show off? We would love to see it! Tag @newyorksash on social media or send it to email@example.com and we will feature it!